Dark Times - Chapter 5Chapter Five – The ArsonistsDark Times - Chapter 5 by BulletEater003
Jack stared at the fire that had quickly engulfed the enormous factory, black smoke pouring into the sky and flames licking high into the clouds. The sounds the fire truck bells were already ringing into the midday crowds, attempting to make their way to the fire to try and save one of the most prolific businesses in the city.
How had this happened? Why was this happening?
Jack quickly made his way over to the gates of the factory to find Sean staring in disbelief at the fire as it curled high into sunny afternoon. He gently put a hand on the man’s shoulder but was shrugged off instantly.
“No…everything I had…I…no…” Sean mumbled softly. “Everything I worked for. All of it. My livelihood is…gone…”
Jack swallowed and looked up at the building.
“You’ve got your house. You’ve got your servants. You’ve got me and Arran. You’re having this conversation wit
Dark Times - Chapter 4Chapter 4 – Factory of the Squid-y KindDark Times - Chapter 4 by BulletEater003
Jack ran as fast as he could to the factory, desperately trying to tame his bedhead as he reached the enormous doors. Great. An hour late. He’d even supplied Patch with extra coal so he could wake him up at six. Nope. The little robot had used his coal supply up by walking around the tiny apartment all night. By six he was out of power and Jack was still asleep. He should have been at the factory for seven and it was five past eight already.
The brass doors swung open and Jack raced inside, clutching his bag close to him as two shadows moved across the factory floor. The automaton craftsman ended up suppressing a scream as a large hand landed on his shoulder, then a smaller, colder one on the other. He glanced to his right to see a tall man standing there, a mop of curly black hair covering his forehead and soft brown eyes watching him. He wore a bear skin over his shirt and trousers, the head placed over his own like a hood. H
Dark Times - Chapter ThreeChapter Three – A Drug a DayDark Times - Chapter Three by BulletEater003
Jack knew he wasn’t going to work at Arran’s warehouse on Tuesday. He was going to the funeral of his friend. His sighed as he looked at Patch, pushing his glasses up his nose slowly as he went back to studying his face in the mirror. Not a fleck of coal dust nor speck of grit had come to rest upon it. Strange for smoggy London but that was fine by him.
“I’ll be back soon, Patch. Don’t…don’t do anything…” The automaton craftsman told the non-functional machine. No coal in him. He didn’t have time to fetch any out of the coal shed out back to fuel him that morning.
With a final pat of the automatons’ head Jack padded outside and looked around in the slightly cool morning. He pulled his jacket around his shoulders carefully before going to the stables. No. He shook his head. He couldn’t take Davidos.
Tugging his collar up around his neck to protect himself from the wind, Jack
|Full of the stuff no one else wanted to think of!|
I got tagged by the lovely
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person you tagged them and make up 10 for the people you tag.
4) Choose 10 people to tag and put their icons in your journal.
5) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6) No tag-backs.
7) You can't say that you don't do tags.
8) You must make a journal entry!
1. I have never, ever finished writing a story. Ever. Dark Times will, hopefully, be my first.
2. One of my bedroom walls is absolutely covered in my drawings of everything as well as a couple of signed business cards from conventions
3. I have a absolute love of the games Portal, Portal 2 and Bioshock Infinite
4. I have been in a couple of videos on the TycerX channel, primarily this one --> [link]
5. I have a growing collection of the toy group of Blue Nosed Friends, well over 30 in my possession and I continue to collect them to this day
6. I recently started dating the YouTuber Magmamale - 21 February 2015
7. I am officially a grade 5 singer and am going for my grade 6 in July 2015
8. I am Moderator+ on the Minecraft server Valiant, making me the second highest achievable staff rank on the server - if you feel like joining us come to vmc.pw :3
9. The main OCs that I am using at the moment would be that of Bristol Elliot the III and my animatronic character Xera Sicarius
10. I still sleep with Ducky, my toy platypus, and Shirty, a red rugby shirt that my uncle gave my mum when I was born
1. How are ya?!
I'm doin alright I think
2. What is your favourite band/artist?
Green Day or VSQ
3. Do you like drawing digitally or traditionally?
Traditionally as I have no tablet or mouse to make anything look anything like anything
4. What’s your favourite movie?
Moulin Rouge. Maybe Rocky Horror Picture Show
5. Who is your favourite artist here on dA?
I don't really know. I love loads of artists. I think RatherPeculiar
6. Do you prefer writing over drawing or vice versa?
Why must you forsake me friend!? I love both. Possibly writing over drawing as I can get more down on a page the exact way I want to say it but I do love drawing
7. Favourite food?
8. Who is your favourite super hero?
9. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi (Max especially)
10. What colour are your eyes?
Brown around the iris and green around the outside
1. Do you mind doing this tag-thingame-bob?
2. What has been your favourite ever posted piece of art or writing?
3. Favourite game?
4. Favourite OC/video game character? Why?
5. Do you like Pokemon? Follow up question: which is your favourite?
6. Favourite band/artist?
7. Have you made any close online friends?
8. What is your favourite item of clothing or accessory?
9. You ever been to a convention? If so, what and did you have fun?
10. What was your favourite piece of fiction you've ever read?
I am Bristol Elliot the III. I live in England, and am just a hobbyist really. I would like to get into digital art, and have started some pixel work, but am only a beginner. I mostly do traditional art, paper and pencils being my favoured artsy equipment. |
I am a gamer, and game drawer. I play Minecraft, Sims and all sorts of other shizel. I also draw Minecraft people a lot, doing my favourite Youtubers mostly. My Youtube account is AngelEatingDevil, and my Minecraft name is Warrior_Carbia, for anyone interested. I have no videos to my name yet, but am planning on a little something with my friends.
I make avatars for fun, too.
Dearest to my hearts friends:
- Wonderful friend who I can't say a bad word about ever.
- My Xephos obsessed buddy and lovely girl
- One of my only real life friends on here. All round awesome and slowly being converted into a brony! I will have my way, wether you like it or not!
- Roleplaying friend and all round lovely lady.
- This girl is mental. Nothing more to say about her...
Peace, my friends!
Quotes from conversations with peoples!:
"I'M JUST GONNA' DROWN MY SORROWS IN CALYPSO NOW!"/"So, you're going to face plant into an ice cream?"-random conversation with MagicCrystal
Stamps that sum me up!
|Thank you so much to everyone who donated. |
Can we get 100?
I might start doing point commissions. I don't know yet though because I've found I don't work well under pressure. I will try.
Thanks again guys!